Thank you for your interest in helping Club YES. There are many ways to help! Please read the opportunities listed below and contact us.
* Wish List:
- Gently used or new children clothing, shoes, socks, underwear, hats, etc.
- Toiletries and personal care items
- Gently used toys
- New toys (these are saved and gifted to homeless children on their birthdays and Christmas
- Food items (examples or what keeps well and is easy to give to children: dried fruit, jerky, peanut butter, crackers, pop top canned foods, individual cups mac and cheese, tuna pouches, granola bars, shelf stable milk, apple sauce cups or pouches, oatmeal packs, cup o soups, individual cereals, individual rice cups, bottled water, fruit snacks, juice, etc.)
- King James bibles
- School supplies
- Baby foods/formula/rice cereals, etc
- Gently used or new blankets and sheets
- “Sunday School” lessons or supplies
* Club YES Advocate: Being an advocate for our group means that you take time to contact others and use social media to get new volunteers, donations clothes/supplies or make monetary donations.
*Club YES Sponsor: Being a Club YES sponsor is perfect for those who cannot donate time but can donate monetarily. Consider a one time or even monthly donation. Donations will be tax deductible and go to help us provide meals, clothing, etc or help sponsor kids for the ESP Program (which ensures extra meals and time at school), school field trips, provides treats and presents on their birthday, food for weekends, school breaks and meals home cooked by volunteers and much more!
*Gifting Garage: We need volunteers to help manage and organize the gifting garage. You can ask friends for donations, donate a space to store donations and come and help sort and hang clothes in the gifting garage.
*Club YES Club House: We have traveling bible studies and play dates through our Club YES Club House every week. If you would like to volunteer please contact us. People who would like to work with the children are subject to background check.
We are always looking for ways to help and would love to hear any questions or suggestions you may have. Please feel free to use the information below to contact us. Thanks!
Tairra Gofourth 615-796-8001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seante` Carter 615-275-7802 email@example.com